Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar (M.P.)
(A Central University)
डॉ. पंकज तिवारी
(प्रभारी, अतिथि गृह)
श्री समर्थ दीक्षित
(प्रबंधक, अतिथि गृह)
University Visitor Hostel
The University Visitor Hostel was established in the year 1960-61. In the year 2019, the Visitor Hostel was expanded in which 21 new rooms were constructed and handed over to the Visitor Hostel.
Facilities available in the Visitor Hostel:-
The University Visitor Hostel is divided into two parts, the first part is Block A and the second one is called Block B, in which a total of 43 rooms, Two dining halls, Two meeting halls, One conference hall and One lobby are being operated.
Complete information of Block A:-
- Block A of the Visitor Hostel has total 22 rooms in which 14 rooms have single beds, 6 double beds and 2 triple beds.
- In Visitor Hostel Block A, all the rooms from room number G-1 to G-4 have the facilities of AC, Geyser, TV, Hot kettle, Fridge etc.
- All useful rooms of Visitor Hostel Block A are equipped with A.C., Geyser, T.V. etc. facilities are available.
Note: 8 rooms of Block A of the Visitor Hostel have been under renovation.
Complete information of Block B:-
- A total of 21 rooms are available in Block B of the Visitor Hostel, all of which have double beds.
- All the rooms of Visitor Hostel Block B have facilities like AC, Geyser, TV, Hot Kettle, Fridge etc.
Note: 3 rooms of Block B of the Visitor Hostel have been under renovation.
Utility of University Visitor Hostel-
Visitor Hostel plays a significant role in the all academic, curricular and co-curricular activities of the Vishwavidyalaya whether it is Convocation, Seminar, Conference, Workshop, Refresher course, Orientation programme, Sports and Cultural programmes etc. Visitor Hostel always provides logistics support. In the year 2021-22, 400 plus guests got the facility of the Visitor Hostel.